CCSI offers a variety of professional development programs and resources for employees to continue to learn and contribute through participation and collaboration. At CCSI, we value individualized career paths, where employees participate in both required and voluntary trainings to further enhance their skills, develop new skills, and leverage their unique talents to position themselves for both personal and professional growth opportunities.
Leadership Development Programs
- Leadership Development Workshops with an emphasis on culture transformation through effective feedback, decision making, and team development.
- Supervisor Workshops and Online Training to enhance supervisory functional skills such as interviewing and hiring, coaching and mentoring, performance management, employee relations and solution-based problem solving.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Trainings and Discussions available for all employees to personally and professionally develop as people working in an environment that values diversity, fosters inclusion, and actively works towards being an anti-racist organization.
Community Leadership Programs
CCSI provides opportunities for employees interested in participating
in community leadership development programs to become more informed and active leaders in our communities and industry. Some programs where CCSI has sponsored employee enrollment include:
Skill Building Resources
CCSI offers all employees access to a library of over 5,000 online trainings and
resources to support skill building and professional development in a variety of categories such as:
- Computer and Software Skills
- Management and Leadership
- Business Writing and Grammar
- Accounting and Finance
- Government and Healthcare Sectors
- Change Management
- Information Technology
- Project Management
- Time Management
- Customer Service
- And More!
Professional Affinity Groups
CCSI encourages employees to participate in internal and external professional
affinity groups and committees to network with colleagues in their field and across the organization, share ideas and best practices, keep abreast of current trends in the industry, and foster partnerships. Some examples of professional affinity group categories are:
- Finance / Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Corporate Compliance
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Race, Equity, and Justice
- Corporate Operations
- Children and Family Services
- Data Analytics
- Behavioral Health