Job ID: 418
Updated: 3/21/2019 9:05:41 AM
Job Title: Project Accountant
Location: Rochester, New York
A Brief Job Description:
The Project Accountant is responsible for supporting CCSI’s Business Management Services service line with Project Accounting and Finance related activities which will include, but not be limited to, project accounting, journal entries, reconciliations (budget vs actual), and reporting.
Program/Department: Business Management Services
Contact: Coordinated Care Services, Inc.
Address: 1099 Jay Street, Bldg. J, 3rd Fl
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance or related experience.
- Experience with Dynamics GP accounting system including the project accounting module preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel. Demonstrated capabilities to develop high quality spreadsheets.
- Experience with the NYS Consolidated Fiscal Reporting System (CFRS), including knowledge of federal and state reporting requirements for OMH, OASAS, and/or OPWDD preferred.
- Strong and Effective communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, think independently, problem solve and communicate effectively.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and deadlines, organizes work effectively, and has proactive approach to managing customary responsibilities.
- Recognizes and values diversity within the work environment. Participates as a member of the team in valuing individual differences and supporting one another’s opportunity to achieve their greatest potential.
- Culturally responsive to the population being served in the development, design, monitoring, evaluation and/or implementation of programs and services.
- Respects the confidential nature of certain information exposed to in the course of your work performance.