Job ID: 396
Updated: 1/23/2019 4:48:57 PM
Job Title: Research Associate
Location: Rochester, New York
A Brief Job Description:
To support project teams in The Center for Collaboration in Community Health primarily through applied research and program evaluation tasks, as well as some project coordination responsibilities and minimal administrative support expectations, with the goal to support the delivery of quality projects on time, within budget and within scope.
Agency: Coordinated Care Services, Inc.
Experience with behavioral health care or human services arena and with evidence-based practices, cultural competence, and trauma-informed principles and practices, preferred.
- Graduate degree with 2+ years of applicable work experience in health and human services
- Strong web-based research skills including literature review experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional attitude
- Comfortable working “behind the scenes” in support of projects as needed
- Have a basic understanding or willingness to learn about behavioral health programs and services (as applied to specific aspects of the work)
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Flexibility and willingness to learn and adapt
- Strong Project Management/Coordination experience, including managing budgets and financial reporting, tracking progress on deliverables, and workplans/time tables
- Task oriented and self-driven to accomplish tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel/Pivot Tables, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and WebEx video conferencing or interest in learning