Organization: Pathways, Inc. Steuben County Collaboration
Job Title: Mobile Mental Health Therapist (LMSW/LCSW/LMHC)
Posting Start: 01/11/2019
Posting End: 02/28/2019
Location: Bath, NY
A Brief Job Description:
Mobile Mental Health Therapist
Full Time: Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:30am-5pm with some on-call responsibilities
Nature Of Work:
• Responsible for provision of crisis intervention services in the office and in the community.
• Master’s degree in Social Work or in Mental Health Counseling from a program approved by NYS Education Department is required, with a NYSED professional license as a LMSW, LCSW or LMHC required.
• Experience in working with individuals in crisis, working within a multidisciplinary team and a working knowledge and understanding mental health diagnoses preferred.
• Must meet the requirements of the School Age Care, Day Care, and/or Mental Health Regulations regarding a State Central Register Clearance regarding history of abuse/maltreatment of children.
• A valid driver’s license that meets insurability guidelines.
• complete online application www.pathwaysforyou.org (Please be thorough)
• forward your resume/letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
33 Denison Pkwy W, Corning NY 14830
Ph. 607-937-4560/Fax 607-937-3205