Organization: CP Rochester
Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist
Posting Start: 01/14/2019
Posting End: 01/27/2019
Location: Rochester, NY
A Brief Job Description:
CP Rochester supports individuals of all ages and abilities to determine their pathway in life. We partner with the individual, their family, and the community to fulfill the individual’s right to live a productive and rewarding life. CP Rochester provides a wide range of quality health, educational, and support services in the greater Rochester area to assist individuals in achieving their goals.
We are currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to join our CP Rochester team.
This is a full-time, 10-month position, 40 hours/week, following the school calendar plus a six week summer program.
• Responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of speech and/or language disorders of children enrolled in or referred to the Early Intervention Program or Integrated Preschool.
• Work as part of a multidisciplinary team and with families, school districts, EI service coordinators, physicians and other referral sources to develop treatment programs to meet the needs of the child
• Complete and maintain all required paperwork in accordance with the standards of the regulatory agencies.
• Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology and have a New York State License in Speech Pathology and a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech Pathology awarded by the American Speech-Language Hearing Association.
• Experience with a range of disabilities including but not limited to motor, sensory, cerebral palsy, hearing impairment, Down Syndrome, autism, augmentative communication, and feeding.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with an outstanding reputation in employee relations and a flexible and friendly environment! Our comprehensive benefit plan includes but is not limited to:
• Medical/Dental / Vision Insurance
• 4 weeks Paid Time Off (PTO)
• 8 Paid Holidays
• Matching 403B Retirement Plan
• Additional Insurance Offerings - Specified Disease Insurance w/ Cancer Rider, Accident Insurance, Identity Theft Protection
• Employer paid Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
• Tuition Reimbursement
APPLY ON-LINE: http://cprochester.org/employment.asp
We envision a community where people of all abilities lead rewarding lives. Meaningful partnerships are nurtured to ensure all doors are open and opportunities are available for everyone. Check out our website to learn more about CP Rochester: www.cprochester.org
Our Agencies do not discriminate against employees or applicants in the hiring, promotion, compensation, placement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence or any other term or condition of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation/identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran, domestic violence victim status, prior arrest and conviction records or any other protected category in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.