Organization: CP Rochester
Job Title: Dental Office Coordinator
Posting Start: 06/14/2019
Posting End: 07/31/2019
Location: Rochester, NY
A Brief Job Description:
1. Associate’s degree in business or health related field and two years experience. In some cases an equivalent combination of education and experience may be acceptable.
2. Experience in Dental Assisting preferred
3. Must have demonstrated organizational skills.
4. Must have demonstrated interpersonal skills.
5. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and can communicate with several departments.
6. Must have computer literacy skills and a demonstrated ability to adapt to new computer software.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
In the Dental Office Coordinator position you will organize all administrative and non-clinical support functions and patient care coordination from intake through discharge and provide assistance to department or program staff as requested by:
1. Coordinating all patient and treatment provider schedules, office administration tasks and non-clinical tasks.
2. Greeting patients, families and visitors by phone or in person, scheduling appointments
3. Reviewing, updating, processing, and maintaining all records in accordance with the standards of regulatory agencies governing the operation of CP Rochester.
4. Processing intake of new patients in accordance with department or program guidelines, agency practices and regulatory agencies governing operations.
5. Maintaining computer records, demographic and charge entry information in accordance with department or program guidelines and agency practices and regulatory agencies.
6. Collecting insurance and treatment incomes, follow through on income problems, and insure the accuracy of insurance and income information.
7. Assisting department or program staff with patient contact and the scheduling of needed patient services.
8. Achieving program goals by performing other responsibilities as required.
9. Imparts agency philosophy of “Equal Opportunity, Independence and Realization of Individual Potential” to children, families, program staff and community resources.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Employment: Full-Time 40 hours per week Monday – Friday
Comprehensive benefit plan including but not limited to:
• Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
• 4 weeks Paid Time Off (PTO)
• 8 Paid Holidays
• Matching 403B Retirement Plan
• Additional Insurance Offerings - Specified Disease Insurance w/ Cancer Rider, Accident Insurance, Identity Theft Protection
• Employer Paid Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
• Employer paid Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
• Tuition Reimbursement
The agencies are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate against employees or applicants in the hiring, promotion, compensation, placement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence or any other term or condition of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran, domestic violence victim status, prior arrest and conviction records or any other protected category in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.