Organization: CP Rochester
Job Title: Paraprofessional I - Full Time
Posting Start: 06/14/2019
Posting End: 07/31/2019
Location: Rochester, NY
A Brief Job Description:
The CP Rochester Augustin Children’s Center provides a full continuum of educational and therapeutic services for children, birth to kindergarten, with and without disabilities. Individualized programs and attention from a highly-trained, experienced staff are delivered on our campus in an ideal, accessible suburban setting featuring a gymnasium, outdoor classroom, playground and a heated swimming pool. Our renowned center seamlessly integrates children with disabilities and children without disabilities in a unique and rewarding educational environment.
We are currently seeking a Full Time Paraprofessional I, to join our team in the Integrated Preschool Program. Our schedule follows a school calendar including a 6-week summer program.
Hours of Employment:
• 30 Hours/Week: 9:15 am - 3:45 pm Mon - Fri
To act as an active team member in providing for the well-being, education and supervision of children in the classroom.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
• Experience working with young children preferred.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Demonstrated positive interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated acceptance of and sensitivity in interacting with people with disabilities.
• 0-2 years experience $11.20/Hour
• 3-6 years experience $11.50/Hour
• 7-9 years experience $11.75/Hour
• 10+ years experience $12.00/Hour
As part of our team you will have the personal rewards of making a difference in the lives of children, adults and their families and ongoing mentoring from top industry professionals.
The agencies are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate against employees or applicants in the hiring, promotion, compensation, placement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence or any other term or condition of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran, domestic violence victim status, prior arrest and conviction records or any other protected category in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.