Organization: Pathways, Inc.
Job Title: Health Care Integrator-Family Spec.-Health Home Care Mgr
Posting Start: 02/20/2017
Posting End: 05/01/2017
Location: Rochester, NY
A Brief Job Description:
Health Care Integrator-Family Spec.-Health Home Care Mgr, Rochester 37.5 hours
B2H-TFC-Childrens Health Home
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:30am-4:30pm and some evenings/weekends
Status: Full Time
Nature Of Work:
• The Health Care Integrator (HCI) provides case coordination to foster/adopted children who display serious emotional and behavioral difficulties, developmental disabilities, or medical fragility. The HCI assists the family in identifying its strengths and needs, while coordinating care through a network of providers and the county/counties’ system of care. The HCI monitors delivery of services and supports from waiver service providers with the child and family through service plan/budget development and review.
• The Family Specialist is the key staff support person for the Resource Parents, Youth and Parents/Guardians. All case work services to these individuals are centralized and coordinated through this position in collaboration with the local district of social services. The Family Specialist also coordinates rehabilitative services and advocates for the youth with community agencies and schools to provide advocacy services for the youth.
• The Care Manager is responsible for the provision of care management services to children and/or adults enrolled in the Regional Health Homes. All work will be carried out in accordance with well-established protocols for the delivery of care management services.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Human Services or related field required with a minimum of four (4) years of experience in providing coordination services to children and families with Mental Health Difficulties/Developmental Disabilities is required. Sufficient education and experience may also include a Master’s degree and a minimum of two (2) years of experience in providing coordination services to children and families with Mental Health Difficulties/Developmental Disabilities.
• A minimum of one year experience providing services to children with serious emotional disturbances and their families is required.
• Background Check: Must meet the requirements of the School Age Care, Day Care, and/or Office of Children and Family Services Regulations regarding a State Central Register Clearance regarding history of abuse/maltreatment of children, NYS DCJS Sex Offender Registry, and Criminal History attestation for criminal convictions.
• Must have a valid driver's license with less than 8 points and meet agency driving requirements
• complete our online application www.pathwaysforyou.org
• forward your resume/letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mindy Preston, HR Specialist
33 Denison Pkwy W, Corning NY 14830
Ph. 607-937-4552/Fax 607-937-3205